Friday, June 18, 2010

So Today We Start...

After living two year away from home I've decided to start a blog.

Am I lonely you may ask? Well maybe... but the real reason why I am starting this great blog is because maybe you would love to follow my crazy life and even write down some tips for yourself!

I've moved back home at for moment and let me tell you my home is crammed! I share a bedroom with my sister and at times I wish I lived on my own all over again! So why am I living at home again if I lived in my own place? Well I'm a student. I'm broke all the time which is why I am at home right now, I've been out full force trying to get myself a job but apparently no one want to hire me! Why? I don't know. I am currently living in my parents' house, and our family has 5 members... All human just to clarify!

I use to attend UVIC for almost two years and studied History in Arts but I'll be honest. I was horrible at school. Yeah I got by, but when you are not motivated school sucks, so here is my first lesson, GO TO SCHOOL FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Don't waste your time and money –trust me I learned the hard way!

I am supposed to start my first year at CAP University this September and I must say I am very excited. I've always wanted to be in the entertainment business and to be quite honest I still hope to be an actress one day but as I said I'm broke, and to study acting you must make money first to pay for classes.

I will not be going to school for acting but rather Film Production. I am hoping all my theatre production background and acting will help me to at least get by. I am also hoping that the small Film Production knowledge that I do have puts me ahead of some but lets be honest, no one goes to film school when they know nothing about film!

Much too contrary believe, a lot of us film people aren't really big film buffs... I swear I just know a couple of actor and my favourite director... Maybe that's just me but then I'm also not into directing...

So this blog is opened for a variety of reasons... If you like films and want to go to uni... If you like fashion, because who are we kidding? I'm a girl, If you like music and celebrity- gossip opinions, or if you just like to read about someone else's personal life...

My life can be quite hectic at times... I'll try to post daily about my life or tip to other uni student...I'll try is the key word!

I'm still thinking if I'll keep people's real name or changed them.... let me think about it for a couple of days...

I can not guarantee drama but I can guarantee embarrassing stories because... well.. Bad luck follows me!(My two previous years at uni were filled with crazy roommates, slum land lords and being jobless)

I do not have good grammar and I swear a lot but I promise to try to proof read and try to correct my mistakes!


 

Comment if you would like with your opinions and questions, I'll try to get to them as soon as I can,


 

So that's all for now...


 

I hope all is well

Dan.

Ps: Currently I'm listening to The Climb by Miley Cyrus.. Yes I am guilty of listening to her music but I swear it's the lyrics! After all she doesn't even write her own music! Love the song, I feel like that's my life at the moment... Does that ever happen to you, you love a song but you hate the singer? I love people who do amazing song covers because... if I really dislike the artist I might just download their version instead!

PS2: I have nothing AGAIST Miley Cyrus so please save me from the hate mail... I just can't appreciate her as an artist. I have my own reasons that, well, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment